A man sees a sign in front of a house

A man sees a sign in front of a house, ‘Talking Dog for Sale’. He rings the bell and the owner takes him to the back yard where the dog is chained to a post. ‘Can you talk?’ asks the man. ‘Yep,’ says the dog. ‘I discovered this gift when I was young. I decided to help the Government, so I got in touch with the CIA. In no time they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one would think a dog would be eavesdropping. I was one of their most valuable spies eight years running. The jetting around really tired me out though, I wasn’t getting any younger and I wanted to settle down. So I signed up for a job at the airport to do some undercover security work, mostly wandering near suspicious characters and listening in. I uncovered some incredible dealings and was awarded a lot of medals. Later I got a wife, had some puppies, and now I’m retired.’ The man is amazed. He asks the owner what he wants for the dog. ‘Ten dollars,’ replies the owner. ‘That’s a low price for such an amazing dog,’ says the man. ‘Why on earth are you selling him?’ The owner replies, ‘Because he’s such a huge liar, he never did any of things he just told you about!’