Soul-mate - Written and made by Julia Turner



I thought of you today, as the sun rose in the sky
I felt your warmth, your love for me
Like you were by my side..
I thought of you tonight, as darkness cast it's shadow
You curled up at the side of me, your warmth against my feet.
I thought about you yesterday, the day before that too
I called your name and looked for you 
And I whispered "I love you"
I reached down my hand to stroke you
But found an empty space
When I close my eyes and think of you I see your loving face.
My companion, my soul-mate I miss you every day
You filled my life with happiness in a special kind of way
They say time is a healer and as the time goes by
The memories that we made together
will only make me smile...
I hope one day we'll meet again, when my life comes to an end
My soul-mate, my confidant.....My ever loving friend..
~ Julia Turner ~