This guy has great potential!

I keep watching all these Border Collie videos of them doing amazing tricks! Sometimes I wish I had time to train Ollie up like that...I know he is clever enough....He already does a few self taught 'tricks'...Like nudging things along the coffee table with his nose until they fall on the floor, taking the lid off the bin in the bathroom and then tipping it up, just for the hell of it, opening doors, nudging the door stop away from the door and then watching in amazement as the door closes (This one never gets old!) he's an expert herder and he herds me down stairs every morning (I swear one day I will trip up over him and break my neck!) and he herds Kaya on a regular basis, biting her feet in the process! He once lept over a wall with a 30 foot drop and survived!......Oh yeah! And how many dogs can pee on a cat and poo inside a shoe?!